The final contest will see 25 countries perform for the chance to be crowned this year’s winner.
Sam Ryder is attempting to end a 25 year drought for the UK[/caption]
The final will take place in Turin, Italy, at the Pala Olympic Arena.
Around 200 million viewers are expected to watch the final with Graham Norton presenting the UK coverage.
And this year the UK might even be in with a shot of winning in the form of TikTok star Sam Ryder.
Sam, 31, began working in the music industry as a singer and guitarist in 2009.
He worked as a session player for the groups The Morning After, Blessed by a Broken Heart and Close Your Eyes.
Sam will perform his song Space Man at the Eurovision final, which starts tonight at 8pm on BBC One.
Get to know all the entrants as you prepare to enjoy the event and cast your vote, with The Sun’s comprehensive guide.
Everything you need to know about Eurovision
- Who was Marcel Bezençon, when did he come up with the Eurovision Song Contest and what’s the EBU?
- How to host a Eurovision party – from drinking games to decorations and costumes
- How many times has the UK received ‘nil points’ at Eurovision and been bottom of the leaderboard?
- Why is Australia in Eurovision and what would happen if they won?
- How much is Graham Norton paid and what’s his net worth?
- Eurovision winners: where are they now? From working in Tesco to global stardom
- When has Eurovision not been hosted by the winning country?
- How do I vote in Eurovision and when will results be revealed?
READ MORE EUROVISION
Most read in The Sun