Nikita Rodger made the stomach-churning discovery as she was enjoying her meal on Monday.
Nikita found the bug after eating her KFC meal[/caption]
She ordered from the fast food joint on Uber Eats on Monday[/caption]
She had happily munched her way through a box of chicken at a branch of the chain in Govan, Glasgow, when she spotted the unwelcome addition.
After eating her chicken, she found the dead bug at the bottom of the KFC box.
Nikita ordered the meal off of Uber Eats and got in touch with both the food delivery company as well as KFC.
But she said she would “never be back” at the fast food joint after her complaints went ignored.
READ MORE SCOTTISH NEWS
It prompted her to share her ordeal on social media to warn others of the mishap, adding that she has since contacted Environmental Health.
But she also told how Uber Eats refunded her for the meal.
Posting on Facebook, Nikita wrote: “Wasn’t going to post as I was giving the company a chance to deal with this but since I’ve had no response just a refund from Uber eats.
“On Monday I ordered a kfc govan for dinner using Uber eats and it arrived with a wee added extra.
Most read in The Scottish Sun
“I have sent this to environmental health.
“Shame on u KFC Govan I’ll certainly never be back”.
Since it was shared yesterday, it quickly racked up more than 160 reactions, 300 comments and 400 shares.
Horrified users flocked to the comments to share their disgust as Nikita shared a photo of the bug she found.
One person said: “look at this it’s disgusting never eating out of there again!”
Another added: “nearly threw up when I saw this”.
Read More on The Sun
Someone else wrote: “That’s totally not acceptable, disgusting, complain to the head office of kfc”.
While a fourth chimed in: “This makes me physically sick”.
We pay for your stories and videos! Do you have a story or video for The Scottish Sun? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 420 5300